[Skip to content]

Saturday 24 August 2019
Search our Site

Cardiology abroad


Have you considered going overseas for private cardiology treatment?


Cardiologists (heart specialists) deal with disorders of the heart and blood vessels and provide the diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology.


A cardiologist differs from a heart surgeon or cardiac surgeon. A cardiologist is a doctor who specialises in treating heart disorders whereas a heart surgeon or cardiac surgeon performs surgical operations on the heart.


Featured providers of cardiology abroad

Get a quote for cardiology abroad

If you are considering cardiology treatment abroad, Treatment Abroad will submit your enquiry to up to three of our participating clinics and hospitals.

Complete the enquiry form....